||American Research Group, Inc.|
Most of our public polling has the same
Beginning in February 2014, we use Address Based
- The sample frame is residential addresses
of all households in the continental United States,
states, or districts we poll.
- The residential addresses randomly selected
are matched to landline and cell phone telephone numbers.
- Landline and cell
phone telephone interviews are conducted
- Respondents are randomly selected among all adults (18 years or older) in the households.
- For election surveys, respondents are
screened for likely voting twice (we
use a 1-10 scale - 1 is definitely not vote and 10 is definitely
vote, as an entry screen,
and a definitely vote as an exit screen).
- Because we capture demographics from
all households, we weight, if necessary, based on
the total sample using current
demographic estimates for the sample area.
- We do not weight by political party.
Political party is determined by a party registration question
in party-registration states
and "do you consider yourself to be" in non party-registration
- Residential addresses not matched
to telephone numbers are mailed survey packages. The
survey packages allow respondents to identify their telephone numbers or to complete
the surveys by mail, toll-free telephone number,
or on the Internet using desktop or mobile devices.